Execution halted for Texas accomplice who wasn't triggerman
In a per curium decision, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals ruled that a portion of Wood's habeas appeal pertaining to "his sentence [being] obtained in violation of due process because it was based on false testimony and false scientific evidence" satisfied the requirements to be reconsidered by a lower court.
- Hillary Clinton Holds 16-Point Lead Over Donald Trump in Virginia Poll
- Watch Randy Orton get his head stapled
- Amy Schumer hospitalized in Hawaii while shooting movie
- Hillary Clinton will address Donald Trump and "alt-right" Thursday
- Gaza children protest Israel's abduction of "humanity's rescuer"
- Latest 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Photos Show What's Become of Odin
- South Carolina Navy complex: West Nile in some mosquitoes
- Tony Romo and Dak Prescott Lead Dallas to Preseason Victory