Thais get inked in tribute to beloved king
The king's hand-chosen successor, the thrice-divorced Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn, is unpopular and widely seen as a dilettante who spends much of his time in Europe, including a luxury villa he reportedly owns at a lake outside Munich. Thai police said as many as 12 people are being investigated over new complaints of royal defamation found on social media posts since the king's death last Thursday.
- Trump gains on Clinton despite furor over women, election comments
- Trump gains on Clinton despite furore over women, election comments - Reuters poll
- IS assault on Iraq's Kirkuk ends after 24-hour battle
- Southampton braced for tough test at wounded Manchester City, says Claude Puel
- Mourinho returning to Chelsea with 'no bad feelings'
- Southampton braced for tough test at wounded City: Puel
- Shaqiri fires Stoke past slumping Hull
- California recycling center fire sends up huge smoke cloud